Computer Science Logic (CSL) is the annual conference of the European Association for Computer Science Logic (EACSL). It is an interdisciplinary conference, spanning across both basic and application oriented research in mathematical logic and computer science.
Although participation in CSL 2021 is restricted to registered participants, sessions will be publicly broadcast live on the CSL 2021 YouTube channel.
- January 22, 2021 - Instructions for participants, speakers and session chairs have been sent by email. Please contact email@example.com if you have not received instructions relevant to you.
- January 13, 2021 - CSL 2021 proceedings have been published.
- January 12, 2021 - Conference registration has closed. For late registrations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper submission: July 1, 2020 (AoE)
- Notification: September 25, 2020
- Speaker registration deadline: December 14, 2020
- Non-speaker registration deadline: January 11, 2021
- Conference: January 25-28, 2021
- Assia Mahboubi, INRIA, Rennes, France
- Sophia Drossopoulou, Imperial College, London, UK
- Linda Westrick, Penn State University, State College, PA, USA
- Sylvain Schmitz, Université de Paris, Paris, France
- Bartek Klin, Uniwersytet Warszawski, Warsawa, Poland
For further information about CSL 2021, please contact email@example.com