Due to the global coronavirus pandemic, CSL 2021 will be held as a virtual meeting.
Computer Science Logic (CSL) is the annual conference of the European Association for Computer Science Logic (EACSL). It is an interdisciplinary conference, spanning across both basic and application oriented research in mathematical logic and computer science.
- Paper submission: July 1, 2020 (AoE)
- Notification: September 25, 2020
- Early registration deadline: TBA
- Conference: January 25-28, 2021
- Assia Mahboubi, INRIA, Rennes, France
- Sophia Drossopoulou, Imperial College, London, UK
- Linda Westrick, Penn State University, State College, PA, USA
- Sylvain Schmitz, Université de Paris, Paris, France
- Bartek Klin, Uniwersytet Warszawski, Warsawa, Poland
For further information about CSL 2021, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org